Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Wednesday Talk Time Items******
1. For sale fast cr125 2 stroke dirt bike $750 and hog traps $325. I'm also an experienced welder looking for side work. 903-519-5718
2. FREE trampoline frame YOU pick up. QUARTER HORSE- Mare, 14 years old, sorrel, sound,
may need experienced rider at first (Is kid safe once ridden regularly),She has
papers. She is very good about kids walking all around her, underneath her and in
between, when being lead anyone can be on her back. VERY calm. This horse cannot
survive on pasture grass alone unless you have a lot of land. Vet explained this was
due to her never having to maintain on just pasture. We cannot afford to feed her
like I want to and she is too skinny for my taste. She will come with her halter,
lead rope, saddle, blanket, and bridle. Asking $650 OBO (Invested over $20,000 in
her, so please don't low ball. Her equipment alone is worth $450). 10 Gallon FISH
TANK- $10 includes filter, rocks, chemicals, and decorations. AIR HOCKEY TABLE- has
all the pieces only played on twice paid - $75.00. I have pictures of all. please
TEXT 903 602 0352
3. INDOOR CAT NEEDS A NEW HOME- Sweet and very friendly long hair black cat with green
eyes, declawed in front, neutered, litter box trained and has all shots. The cat
has lost some hair on his back end due to having an allergy to cigarette smoke (The
cat has seen a vet and we know it is not ringworm or anything else) His hair is
already growing back after being in my house (smoke-free) for 2 weeks. However, I do
not have time for him and this is a very loving cat. His new house must be
smoke-free and this cat can NEVER go outside due to being declawed. The cat is 6
years old and has never been nor wanted to be outside. He also comes when called.
Please TEXT for pictures 903 602 0352 We will drop him off at his new home.
5. Good morning, I'm the lady that sells the homemade tamales, if anyone wants to
order; you still have time to put your order in. Will be ready on Friday. Have
pork, chicken, beef, jalapeņo w / cheese. $10 dozen. 903 257 8931 thank you Ramona
6. pink wooden doll house $65. small girls bike $25. upright freezer $85. other items. 903 872 6241
7. metal futon $30. 4 coil springs for jeep. want 2 barrel carb for 289. 903 603 3429
8. portable oven $40. bbq pit $100. 903 493 3351
9. In need of a non working chest type freezer, call or text 903 388 5382
10. I need to buy a iron Queen size headboard for my friend. Please call 817-343-3626.
11. 95 mazda protege $550. 84 ford PU $1650. 81 mercury zepher $1000. 254 266 0878
12. TOMMY LIFT GATE IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION 4 SALE ONLY $275. CALL 903-872-7174 AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK FOR SURE.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU, AND THE KAND STAFF SPECIALLY JERRY.
13. LOOKING for someone to GIVE Guitar Lessons. Beginners. 903-467-8504
14. tv antennas, poles, will install $125. 903 875 9519
23. want sheetrock, any kind. 903 467 2954
24. want lady to clean. 903 519 4033
25. Price reduced on 2012 four door Suzuki SX4 Sedan. Power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, upgraded wheels and tires, only 57,700 miles.
33 mpg highway, so a real gas saver.
$6,500 cash. Call or text (409) 682-3671 for info or photos.
26. Very nice Estate Sale!!! 1400 Columbia
Corsicana (a couple blocks south of Bowie Elementary School...off 24th) Mid century modern furniture, awesome collectibles, great washer & dryer, art and much more! That's 1400 Columbia (couple blocks south of Bowie Elementary School) Opens at 10 and goes thru Saturday
28. entertainment center, blond color w/doors & drawers. waterbed frame. girl's baby walker. 903 851 1801
29. hay. 214 679 3140
30. lift for mobilitychair "backpacker" $600. boat, trailer, motor $500. storage building $3750. 903 390 1859 Groesbeck area.
31. seasoned oak firewood $150 cord delivered. 254 205 5591
32. For Sale Slightly used Whirlpool Dryer works great asking only $75 and have
a washer nothing wrong with it asking only $80 Will be willing to deliver and install for a small fee. call or txt 903-493-4535
33. 2003 Nissan pathfinder whole $500 or parts, no engine or transmission. Engine $1200 obo, transmission $300 obo. 903 209 7441
All dogs must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time. However, younger dogs may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.