Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to email@example.com
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Monday Talk Time Items*************
1. full wooden bed $75. Queen rice bed $125. old upright coke machine made in 1951 (nickel) $950 obo. 254 582 2254 or 254 205 2349
2. lost female yorkie in Waxahachie. 903 641 1371 or 903 641 1515
3. push mower make offer. chainsaw $35. 903 493 4770 will send photos
4. 3pt bale spear $175. 9' tandem disk $1250. oliver 66 tractor $695. 2 metal staircases $300 each. 214 293 8657
5. gas water heater, trade for elect water heater. want privacy fencing. want 12 x 18 storage building. 903 257 6978
11. western shirts & jeans FREE. want israel cantaloupe seeds. 903 874 7675
12. TODDLER PRINCESS BED FRAME (NEEDS A MATTRESS), STROLLER, WHITE WINDOW BLINDS (VARIETY OF SIZES), BABY GIRL INFANT CARRIER/ CAR SEAT WITH BASE. ALL ITEMS ARE IN GOOD TO GREAT CONDITION. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! PICTURES AVAILABLE. LEAVE MESSAGE OR TEXT 903 467 7588
13. want furniture: 3 dressers, chairs, etc. 903 229 8638 after 2pm.
14. want wood rack for firewood. want fish fryers. want local honey. want 2 workers w/ driver license, own transportation, $8 hr. 903 872 3300
15. 1995 Ford T-Bird loaded with Am/Fm stereo cassette, electric windows, locks, tilt wheel, cruise control and sunroof. Driven daily and features a smooth running V-8 engine, automatic transmission, good tires and low miles on the odometer. Vehicle is tagged, inspected and has a clear title. $1800 OBO
Call for a test drive 903-477-7612
16. 4 jennies $25 each. jack & baby jack free.
214 980 8429
17. Pair of rocker/recliners good condition burgundy fabric-no holes. Asking $50 each or $75 for both. Call 903-654-7910 and leave message.
18. Looking for a 1994 Chevy 1 ton single wheel rear end ASAP. Call or text 903-641-9568.
19. 90 silverado ext cab PU $2000. 972 822 8234
20. 2 microwaves $10 both. 903 229 0666 or 903 345 2100 after 1pm.
21. Jimi hendrix belt buckle $150 firm or trade for revolver. 903 872 1296
27. Patio furniture, miscellaneous tools and car parts, antique curios. Call or text 214-558-8955
28. Looking for reasonable priced extra large planters for small trees. wantgood pressure washer not too expensive. 903.654.2767 leave message
29. Lost small Yorkie Female tricolor has collar with phone number and license, Lost on North 38th street. Reward offered. 72 year old Mother devistated. 972-268-5212
30. Toro WheelHorse 8-25 riding lawnmower in very good condition, excellent cut and perfect for a medium or large yard. Has adjustable blade heights and 6 speeds forward with reverse. Economical and saves walking/pushing. $250. Have pictures available. two sets of barstools. One set swivels with chair backs and the other set is a standard bar stool without backs. $25 each. 903 879 2885
31. Missing dog: on Friday afternoon my father's little dog (Dotson) brown in color, around 15 yrs old, she is not in good health, blind in one eye. one ear points south, the other towards foot-foots house, and goes by the name of 'lucky' (actually her name is Shara). she started out in the 24th & Collins st. 214-202-4835 will compensate you for your good deed.
32. 90 subaru legacy $700. 254 266 3215
33. want someone to cover 30x30 patio and carport. 903 641 3107
34. want farm hand, Dawson area. 903 654 2907
35. small glass display case, Q and F sheet sets, F dust ruffle, blue quilt pattern valance. 903-872-2372
36. 2000 ford expedition black 165000 miles, stickers up to date, good tires, just squeaks a little bit due to struts. drives excellent $2500 obo. 903 851 1933
37. want old mower for parts. 903 285 7678
38. Navarro County Farmers Market is taking reservations for one (1) Charitable Organization to host a fundraiser per market day. These fundraisers are by reservation ONLY. The fundraiser must consist of homemade food products only. Each organization is responsible for providing their own awning, table(s) & workers. The NCFM opens Saturday May 17th. See you there!
For more information call: Ronnie Farmer - 903-641-8878
39. 16 ft tandem trailer. 5ft 3pt hitch disc. 3 1/2 ft box blade. 4 ATV mud tires on aluminum wheels. 214 399 8587
40. Factory Ford F-150 chrome wheels Will sell for $300 obo. in Corsicana 254-405-4097
41. HELP A FARMER. BUY LOCAL. 2 young roosters free, Californian meat bunnies for sale approximate weight 5 lbs $15 each. Nutritious, farm fresh eggs color ranges from brown to green $2 a dz. 903-229-0122
42. 3 female puppies, they are german shepard mixed with husky. 9 weeks old, free to good home. Call or text 903-851-4745
43. Free to good home, male chihuahua. This little dog has adopted us but we cannot keep him and he has no collar. He is housebroke, very gentle. White and tan. We have tried to find the owner but no one has claimed him. Please call or text 972-268-5212.
44. looking for receiver hitch for 2002 Chevy tahoe at a reasonable price. text pictures to 903 467 2188
45. 2 large dog houses. nebulizer machine. end table. 214 861 9192
46. kids 4 wheelers. 903 229 0472
47. found puppy in Hubbard, pink collar. 254 578 1675
All calls recorded.
All animals must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time.
However, they may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.