Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Friday Talk Time Items*************
1. free dog, chihuahua mix. 903 493 4628
2. 1999 Mercury cougar. Non running car. Needs battery cable & another wire. 157xxx miles. Nice car. Clean title asking $900 but will negotiate. Looking for another vehicle as well. 903-467-4863
3. garage 2919 college circle fri, sat am.
4. garage sale 64B NW apartments.
5. looking for a full or queen size bed, reasonably priced, for a single mother and her son to sleep on. She has a little money so not looking for free only. Also I'm looking for some barstools and shelves or
small book shelf type pieces. 903-467-4900
6. garage sale in barry next to post office. fri only.
7. Happy Friday!
8. Garage sale, 7201 Ensign Rd, Ennis Today and Saturday 7-2. Adult and child jeans, shirts, shoes and purses only range from 50 cents to $3. Most of the clothes are brand new. Some nik-naks and flower arrangements. Chevy truck bed, bumper and tires and rims. 972-880-2621
12. 1998 Chevy ext cab 3 door Silverado motor does not have any power not sure why $2300. Parting 1984 gmc 1/2 ton truck motor is knocking make offer on what you need. WANTED Chevrolet or gmc DIESEL must be 1/2 ton TRUCK!!!! No 3/4 or 1 ton trucks. Call or text 214 562 1098. Waxahachie
13. 2000 Chevy venture van for sale, 150k miles, in great running condition $3,200 obo. 972-921-8333
14. Looking for hay to bale also have some gravel. 903 519 1538
15. This coming Sunday, June 28th, LARAS House Animal Shelter and the Corsicana Girl Scouts, will host a HUGE PUPPY & KITTEN adoption event at Atwood's in Corsicana from 10 am until 3 pm! We will have 30 puppies,
kittens, cats and small dogs all looking for great homes! Adoption fees include all vaccinations and spay or neuter. Come on out and make some new best friends. It's going to be a great event!
24. GARAGE SALE SATURDAY JUNE 27TH AT 425 MADISON DR IN CORSICANA FROM 8AM-?
25. rescued 4 kitttens: now 5 weeks old. Completely litter trained, eating soft canned food and some dry food, very socialized to people. Would make wonderful house pets. I have photos if interested. 903-879-1547 or email email@example.com
26. king bedroom suite, complete. china cabinet, tables, chairs, etc. 903 423 9181
27. beauty shop supplies 562 547 5020 De Soto or 903 875 2229
28. garage sale 504 northwood. fri, sat?
29. Family garage sale everything must go located at 1876 NW CR 1040. fri, sat.
30. 3 Family garage sale. Today and Sat. 105 Max Ave (off North Beaton St.. We have
lots of clothes all sizes, shoes , holiday items, a 22ft. Werner aluminum multi
position ladder only used a couple of times. Misc. items.
31. elect stove $75. swivel rocker. hedge trimmers. want someone to work on a mower. 214 859 2922
32. garage sale fri only. 2002 w. 4th ave.
33. female donkey FREE. 903 851 4065
34. gas stove. new 50 gal elect water heater. 903 879 1788
35. garage sale fri, sat. 625 n. 13th. 2 nail guns.
36. GARAGE SALE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 8 TILL 4. 6540 S.W. COUNTY ROAD 1007. CORBET
AREA 1 MILE SOUTH OF HIGHWAY 31. LOTS OF STUFF, COME LOOK
38. 02 GT Mustang 4.6 5 speed, glass hood and front clip, new headlights and taillights, cold air intake, larger throttle body $6000. 903-641-9511 39. This Saturday at 10am Lone star cowboy church will be having a sheep riding and
open bull riding at the Youth expo in Corsicana on hwy 22. everyone is welcome to
come get on a bull or just come watch. sheep riding is 65 lbs and under. Also at the cowboy church on 22 Corsicana a open playday with all age groups. books open at 4 pm and ride at 5, giving buckles to winner. 903 423 1933
40. champion gas powered air compressor. 903 467 2929
41. lazy boy sofa w/built in recliners $250. 3 hose reels w/hoses $200 all 3. 53 chevy sedan delivery. 903 880 8063
42. garage sale 317 nwcr 2005 fri, sat 7-5. 903 493 0395
43. ac/heat window unit. sofa & love seat. china cabinet. 903 802 6000 after 2pm.
44. Estate Sale! 1228 Lexington Square (all those town houses near Bowie Elementary...in one of those) Nice sale with many unique and cool items. Original Western Art, Native American Bronze Sclupture, Blenko glass, Cambridge glass, and more. Great furniture including almost new complete beds, desks, antique chairs, vintage hi-fi, and much much more. Don't miss this sale! That's 1228 Lexington Square (town houses near Bowie Elementary). Opens at 10am Goes thru Saturday.
45. want places to use metal detector. want old coins. 903 644 5778
46. Exercise equipment, motorcycle camper trailer, Baldwin organ w/stool, bed frames & head boards. Text. 469-478-7591
47. FREE kittens. 972 825 1806
48. want wheelchair. 903 229 9371
49. want pair of forearm crutches. 903 872 1836
50. The NFLARC and Navarro Amateur Radio Club will be having Field Day at the NFLARC clubhouse in Corsicana near Dobbins road and NW County Road 1020 on June 27 and 28, 2015. So if you have an interest in ham radio or just want stop and see what were all about come on out.
53. Thanks for the hook-up for FEMA local happenings the inspectors are getting out
quick. Less than 24th turn around from contact.
54. We wanted to let everyone know that Navarro County Farmers Market sounds like it will have a great day tomorrow. We've had a couple of vendors tell us they will be there with home grown tomatoes. There will be shelled & un-shelled Blackeyed, Purple Hull & Cream peas, collard greens, kale & swiss
chard. Last Saturday was a good market day & we expect this one to be even better. We encourage vendors to post their list products they have to sell on our facebook page. Thank you all for your support.
55. china cabinet $50. 903 602 0670
56. want 3 pt. post hole digger & 12" auger. 903 467 8674
57. want someone with a chainsaw to cut tree. bed rails for ford PU. storm door. 903 203 4937
58. Android smartphone unlocked 1 1\2 mos old comes with accessories $50. 2 3\4 ton Chevy 8 lug rims $10 for both. Bait crawfish $4 dozen. call or text 903-257-4205
All dogs must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time. However, younger dogs may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.