Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to email@example.com
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Friday Talk Time Items*************
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!
1. Selling motor accessories from an 2003 chevrolet 6.0L, includes cylinder heads, all of the intake parts, exhaust manifold, harness, fuel rails, etc. Call or text 903 257 4453
11. I would like to wish Eddie Perry a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY 17th he is 62 years old,
call and wish him happy birthday at 903-879-5989, it will cheer him up. Tommy Nichols
12. garage sale 116 w. college ave. fri sat. 903 641 2902
13. collins school jumpers sizes 7-10. 903 874 7926
14. Like new 16 foot wire filled tuffmac gate, $120 (cost $170 new). 10 gallons of off white Proline interior paint $40. 903-229-2367
15. Refurbished fully enclosed tandem axle concession trailer, red in color. Commercial 220/volt deep fryer. 120/volt deep fryer.?
Cheese machine, for dispensing cheese on nachos. Ice Box. Deep freezer.?? Six head fountain drink machine. Ice tea dispenser. Triple stainless steel sink. Hot water heater.
A/C. Full counters. Equipped to sale hand dipped corn dogs, chicken fried steaks sandwich, pork tender loin sandwich, breaded chicken sandwich, nachos, french frys, fried mushrooms, funnel cakes, frys and drinks.
Four fairs and festivals booked with this trailer. Asking price is $10,000. Will
be in operation at the Kerens Cotton Festival Sat. Located just North of the Library. 903 851 9655
16. Jerry, the lady looking for land turtles or box turtles needs to know that the turtles an endangered and are protected by state law. It is illegal to have a box turtle.
18. 62 impala. 67 impala super sport. parts for 79 mercury cougar. 52 victoria. 817 645 2859
19. huge yard sale, tons of teen stuff, baby stuff, Marilyn Monroe memorabilia, and manly items. begins at 10am-? Saturday and Sunday 124 bonner ave in angus. look for signs by the Pepsi plant and on the service road to angus.
903-467-2890 come on out
20. 4 8 lug rims & tires for a ford. 90 mercedes benz. 903 874 3467 903 493 2105
21. My husband is wanting some paper shell pecans, if anyone has any or knows of somewhere that has some please call or text 903 467 8273.
22. want workers. 903 872 3300
23. Garage Sale 919 cottonwood circle garage sale friday and saturday 8 am til 5 go kart, adult pull ups clothes, knick knacks and more.
32. Lace up terminal insulation like new work boots size 10 $20. Walking shoes men or
women size 11 $10. Wilson youth baseball glove for left hander $5. 903-851-1091
33. recliner, maroon $25. 903 874 6853
34. Estate Sale 3108 NE CR 0092 (Off Roane Road...second left after bridge over I-45)
2 Very nice & clean fridges, washer & dryer, like new reclining sofa, complete beds,
full kitchen, tools, collectible glass & dolls, and much more. 3108 NE CR 0092. Take Roane Road, second left after bridge over I-45. Opens at 10. Goes thru Sat
35. storage building $350. full bed $75. recliner $15. elect skillet. 903 872 5379
36. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY JERRY! HOPING YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY. ENJOY THE SHOW SO MUCH.
38. I am looking for an electric fuel pump for a fuel cell. Call or text 903-602-0634
39. Farm Equipment: 3 ft. small row making plow $125. 3 Point 6 ft. grader blade almost new $150. 3 Point 5 ft. brush hog $400. cattle head lock chute $100. 214-724-7321
40. Second Mission Baptist Church is Celebrating their 104th year Anniversary is hosting a Flap Jack Breakfast At Applebees, 1901 South I-45, Corsicana, Sat. Oct 25 @ 8AM-10AM. Menu: Pancakes, Bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes and beverages. Tickets $7 from Church members or pay at the door, carry outs are welcomed. Come join the fun. 903.872.7238
41. Like to wish Richard Lipscomb a Happy Birthday for Sat. Oct.18th And Tammie Jo Riggle a Happy birthday for Sunday Oct 19th. Hope they have a wonderful birthday and a good year.
From Tammie, Rebekah and Richard's 4 grandchildren, Madison and Colton Riggle, Mary
Brown and Judah Epley.
42. mower craftsman 17hp $100. 903 467 7817
43. NEED TO BUY Double Oven in good condition, a Mini Refrigerator in good condition, an Electric Stove Top (Counter Top) in good condition, and a Like new laptop computer in good condition. 903-229-1786 or 903-229-1787 leave a message with price and phone
44. 22" murray tiller $275. 903 872 2726
45. I have a gorgeous designer decor table for sale. It is large. The measurements are 42" wide and 30" tall. It has a custom made silk
skirt and a beautiful silk topper with black and gold rope trim and tassels. All of this is then topped with a glass top. Very pretty. I am changing my decor and offering this table for $100. Call or text for photos or to come by and see this beauty. I really hate to see it go. Call or text 817-676-5756
46. For sale 1993 Suzuki Intruder needs a lil work willing to sell or trade. asking $1,500 obo. or would be willing to trade for a good flat bottom boat with motor etc. Or a good pickup. also have a few misc. Items. Two recliners $40 ea. and some wood pallets. call or text 903/493/4535
47. Happy birthday Jerry! I hope you have a great day! Jennifer
I have SIX Used 245-75 R17 Cooper tires. Less than a year old, never had any flats.
$100 Or best offer.
Also TWO 16 inch TRAILER Tires. Only used for 1500 miles. I had to change over to a
different size for my trailer. Asking $40 each. 903-875-0422
48. LOOKING FOR ATT SMARTPHONE, AND WANT TO TELL GRADY NEBULOSITY SORRY BOUT THE LIL MISHAP THAT HAPPENEND AT THE WILD GAME SUPPER THE OTHER NIGHT & HOPE HIS BOY LIL ANTHONY IS DO N WELL. 903 641 2156
49. What to give a brithday shout out to AJ. Brucker from the love of his life Michelle
Love you lots hope you have a great one.
50. Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday. I don't get to get on here much cause I am so
busy at work, but I think about you all the time. Have a Great Day. Love Brett,
Diane and The Gang
51. 30 double insulated Windows for sale various sizes $35. A set of French doors; double insulated and full view $75. Looking for a 410 shotgun. Mike at 214-616-0093
52. can the lady that was looking for workers please call 903 875 6031
53. electric heater. color: black. 18” wide x 24” high x 12” deep. Fireplace style. Has double doors on front. Imitation flame logs inside. Heating element on bottom with blower. Comes with remote. Bought new last year and used one winter. Works good. $65. 903 362-1850
All dogs must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time. However, younger dogs may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.