Welcome to Talk Time with Jerry Hancock, a buy/sell/trade program broadcast live from 8-10 am, Monday Through Friday. You are welcome to list your items in an email and send to email@example.com or call in live at 903-874-1340.
Talk Time rules are list at the bottom of the page.
11. Curtains $15. Stand for stereo w/wheels and w/glass window $15. TV w/remote, not a flat screen, 05 model, 23 inch $25. Philips flat screen TV 48" manufactured 2014, sold as is, tv will come on, but it was dropped and need a screen $50. 903-851-1091
12. Seasoned split oak firewood $150 a cord today only. get your today before it get cold. stacked and delivered, no delivery fee if local. 903-602-0598 or 214-713-0945
13. 9 mm S&W pistol $400. 430 775 9589
14. XL crock pot $10. 903 493 0986
15. gas cook stove in good condition white 36 inch in hubbard $75. 254-576-3050
16. travel trailer for sale, older model Shasta 20 ft., tandum axle, bumper pull, roof air, $800 obo. Antique Chevrolet 1/2 ton fleet side pickup. 6 cylinder, 4 speed transmission. $1,500 obo. in Dawson. 254-576-3050
17. I will buy wood from old houses. the older and rougher the better. I pay by the foot, cash money. different prices paid depending on width and length of boards. I will also tear down and haul away old wood structures for free if there is enough good wood. I also will buy old solid wood 6 panel doors. in the Ennis area. 469-569-6645
18. windows, various sizes, new, double paned. will send photos. 972 825 1806
20. Pair of wooden dinner chairs $20. Oak tv stand $20. Tall bookcases $50. 903-875-8672
21. need converter box. 903 493 3459
22. Kerens Ministers Alliance, along with all the churches of the area communities, would like to invite all to the First Baptist Church, Kerens on Sunday, November 20 at 6 pm for Thanksgiving Service. The Spoken Word will be delivered by Pastor Matt Sims, pastor of the Bazette Baptist Church. For more information contact Pastor Earnest Betts, Jr. 903/396/2333
23. plant sale at Country Meadows nursing home 8-12 Saturday. leftover garage sale items $5 obo.
24. 2001 conversion van, captain seats, runs and drives good. 903-229-3494
25. large igloo dog house $75 obo. 903 874 8643
26. looking for a leather laptop bag or briefcase, call or text pictures to 903-229-2252
27. Stolen items: Asking anyone out there that may have been approached to buy or bought any of the following items during the last week to please call with any information they may have regarding the person who was trying to sell these items. THEY WERE STOLEN BETWEEN 8 & 9 P.M. MONDAY NIGHT, OCTOBER 17th from a local business. A Mytana Sewer Camera, a Rigid See-Snake Camera approx 3' in length, a 3 gallon Air Compressor on wheels, a box of plumbing shark bite fittings, 2 Cordless Drills, a Hammer Drill, Saw-zaw, and a Large Tool box full of miscellaneous plumbing hand tools. OFFERING A $500 REWARD FOR ANY INFO THAT LEADS TO THE RECOVERY OF THESE ITEMS. 903-654-0745
28. large & XL scrubs. need medium scrubs. 903 519 8299
29. entertainment center 5' tall $75 obo. 903 874 7634
30. catahoula mix female dog, spayed, FREE to a good home. 254 747 3558
31. TV cabinet $10. Walker $5. Chrome bed rails for Ford pickup $10. Full or queen size bed frame & headboard $20. (903) 654-0616
34. 2010 Sprinter 35 feet bumper pull travel trailer with 2 slide outs. Has outdoor kitchen. in excellent condition. Must sale. only used 5 or 6 times. $12,000 OBO. comes with hitch. Can send pictures. 903-875-9385
36. 70 acres for lease in Dawson. 12 month lease, $150 a month. 254-576-3050
37. Takamine standard guitar with stand, excellent condition. $100. 903 493 4496 call or text
38. Tools for sale: Large Quality Powercraft Sander Buffer $50, Chicago Electric brand 1-3/4 hp Plunge Router with Brake $30, Miller Universal Fit Window Harness $30, Cumming Pro Industrial Grade Palm Sander $20, Black and Decker Buffer $15. 254-576-3555
39. need electric stove for small apartment. needs to be clean and good working order. call or text 254 205 2245
40. Polaris 4 wheeler, 330 Magnum that does not run. Selling for $100. Will text pictures. 214-799-9244
41. free kittens. propane tanks and three aluminum single pane windows. 254-678-3390
42. want to buy a wall mount for a 40" flat screen TV. Live in Corsicana. 214 850 8712
53. flooring. recliner. clothes rack. college books. 214 971 5366
54. new tarp straps. 4 pairs of denim shorts, size 50. other shorts 42 & 44. need mower tires. 903 851 5218
55. Does anyone in the surrounding area work old clocks? 817-564-4455
56. looking for a 410 single-shot long-barrel shotgun, and a 12-gauge, single-shot, long-barrel shotgun. 903 654 0711
57. iron wagon wheels. 4 planter wheels. lincoln welder on trailer. farmall B cultivating tractor. 903 641 5551
58. Graco Ultra 500 airless professional paint sprayer. Needs hose and gun. Asking $300 as is. Well worth more. Also I have a 1995 Toyota Corolla DX. Needs a motor. The one in it threw a rod. It has lifetime warranty on starter, struts, an strut towers. Also has new fuel filter, New fuel pump, and new gas tank. Had ice cold air when it was
running. Asking $500. It has a clear and clean blue title. And last of all Jerry I have 2 tires for sale. They are size P265/65R17 I'm asking $40 forthe pair. You can call or text me at (903)467-7362. Have a good one. And I'm out Jerry. Git up, Git out, Git gone.
59. Springfield XDS .45 $500. Need someone for light housecleaning 1 hour a day at a business
60. Shur-dri tank-mounted jet system with 7 gallon pressure tank GE electric well pump for sale. Works great. Asking for $200 firm. Please text or call 903-519-6201. Ask for Bryan.
61. need 2 small portable buildings. 903 519 2405
62. 8x10' chain link dog kennel with 2 big gates $150. text 903-654-3464 or 903-874-3769
63. 2 bikes, mens & womens $30 both. 2 amateur ham radios $149 each. 254 205 0090
64. square bales of hay $3.50 each. 903 390 2862
65. Wanting to trade a $200 go cart for good laptop also have htc one e8 with sprint ill trade for htc phone for boost also have mini fridge trade for bike but any trades will be considered. text 469 907 3494
"Talk Time" is an entertainment program. Its format is to buy, sell and trade privately owned items. It is not intended for the purposes of furthering employment or to enhance and help grow businesses. Many clients of KAND radio offer experienced, qualified and licensed people to do some of the very jobs that some callers are advertising for free. This is unfair to KAND, its listeners and its advertisers. Additionally, we cannot vet callers to know whether they are qualified for such responsibilities. A caller, who is in need of a service may, however, request that a plumber, electrician, etc. call him or her. That would be not considered a free advertisement.
Our 3-4-5 rule:
3 calls or emails maximum per week.
4 items maximum per call or email.
5 times maximum to list anything.
Dogs must be at least one year old to be sold, but younger dogs may be given away.
You may advertise for workers, but not for work.
Businesses are welcomed as paid sponsors. It's effective and affordable! Call Diane at 903-875-5205.