Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
13. 96 Chevy silverado 1500 ext cab. 301,000 miles on body. Engine is a few months old. Runs drives forward. Sun gear is out. Meaning no reverse. Have extra transmission and engine that need rebuild as well. Ac works but needs refrigerant. New alternator and water pump installed already. Husband disabled and can't get under to fix it. $1,200 or best offer. 903-493-4415 or 469-285-2704
14. 5 female Nigerian goats and 1 male LaMancha goat for $100 each. 2009 motorcycle in excellent condition $3000. 903-654-7847
15. large pet carrier. 903 874 2845
16. A very nice estate sale! 1104 Oaklawn
Antiques, nice furniture, glass, sterling, art, tools, albums, full kitchen, tons of
linens, and much more. There's a lot of really high end, nice things. Don't miss
this sale! (Just a block or so up from the spray park and the Mertz tennis center)
Opens at 10. Today thru Saturday
17. YARD SALE Saturday only. 8am. 3702 Northpark Drive. 2 tables/chairs, other furn., home decor, craft items, misc. kitchen items, books, 2'x7' display grid panels w/stands & shelves, Dora twin bedding, pink car seat, booster seat, kid's bike, Radio Flyer wagon, toys, lamps, light fixture, wooden shelf brackets, pink flamingos, sleeping bags, backgammon, bell collection, turquoise twin comforter set, queen off-white cotton fringed bedspread, throw pillows, men's/women's shoes & clothing, tools, bi-fold doors, silk flowers & containers, and SO MUCH MORE!
18. garage sale 905 royal lane fri, sat.
golf bags, new 50" flat tv. 903 872 2726
19. House for rent - taking applications for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage brick home in Kirvin. No pets and no smoking.
20. Want to buy good floor standing band saw. Want to buy Port-a-cool evaporative cooler. Call or text 903-641-2785
21. will do tractor work. 903 441 7075
22. kitchen table. small microwave. 903 467 7600
23. I can't find the garage sale on NW CR 0190 Roane Road for today. If someone
can call in with more info, I'd appreciate it.
24. 2 end tables. bean bag. tall suitcase. 2936 fish tank rd. 903 872 6983
25. used tires 17" $120 for all. 903 874 8199
26. Attention all Corsicana/Ennis would-be-writers and poets. All are invited to a
workshop Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 1-2 pm at the Corsicana Public Library, 100 N.
12th Street. Sign up to be considered to read your poem or a poem of someone else. Workshop leader-speaker-author Donald Lyles, who recently published "Entertainers Expressing Themselves," based on interviews with Chuck Berry, B.B. King and
Texas-own Barry White. Call now to reserve a seat/sign up to be considered to read
your poem or for more information: (323) 960-4384 or e-mail:Lnlyles@Juno.Com
27. several rechargeable propane tanks for grills. looking for laying hens, need 8.