Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Thursday Talk Time Items*************
1. I'm asking for help of any kind from school
supplies to shoes and school uniforms. My daughter wears size 5 in top and bottoms,
size 11 shoes she is starting the head start program at Two Dimensions. My 2 son's
one wears 10 in shirts and pants and size 5 in shoes, my other son wears 34w/34L and
large shirts and 10 shoe. The colors navy blue and tan for bottoms and shirts
white,yellow. Thank you all for your help. 903-493-0699
2. I have a big glass show case for sell I want 40 for it my number
3. I am looking for a pea sheller machine, also need a good high chair.? call
903-477-0063,if no answer, leave message.
4. 89 Jaguar XJS, V12 engine, all original, cold AC, 91K original miles. Excellent
condition, must see to appreciate! $5500.00 or make offer. 254-230-3990 please
5. We are looking for a 26-30 foot travel trailer from 2005 to 2013 in good condition
inside and out. We would prefer living space in the rear, no bunk beds and at least
one slide out. Call Karen or Jimmy at 903-875-9281.
6. For sale 2012 27rkss Salem travel trailer. Like new. Bumper pull. Clean and ready
to camp. $14,500 call or text. Bobby 903-654-3330
7. Giving away a brown vinyl couch with some of the color peeling off. Must come get
the couch. Phone 682-999-5865.
8. Garage Sale: Dawson Tx, 100 N 10th St. East. TONs of Children's Cloths, Adult
Cloths, Pickup (Early 80s, Chevy,350 motor, 4x4, Flatbed, Needs body and break work,
engine runs great, propane fuel), heater stoves, TOYS. FRIDAY and SATURDAY.
9. Laying hens, $6 ea. Teague. 903-388-6904
10. Red Licoln welder still in box. $200. 903-851-4353
11. Yard Sale @ Salvation Army 9-12N Friday. Lots of styrofoam plates and cups and carrying items, also lots of bicycle parts. 212 E. 1rst
12. Living Room Chair w/ foot stool, $50. May be able to deliver. 903-641-1262
13. Peewee football and cheerleader sign-up, @ Elementary school Thursday, Aug. 8 903-654-4057 Blooming Grove.
14. Dachsund mixed pups FREE 903-641-9878
15. Pool Table for sale, 903-851-2864
16. 1996 Range Rover Discovery, mechanically sound. Needs some 1500. 214-673-7318
17. Next week is Backpacks of Love Wed - Fri @ Drane School. 4y - 12th grade. Northside Baptist Church. 903-872-5601
18. 29' 5th wheel travel trailer, 817-475-0943
19. Looking to lease land for cows. 903-519-2310
20. 1988 Skeeter 17' bass boat, 150hp Mercury, foot control Motorguid trolling
motor Lawrence fish finder, Skeeter four wheel trailer $1000 FIRM 903.654.0949
21. Springfield XD .45acp w/ 2 mags and night sights... $475. Savage axis 30/06 rifle
with Bushnell 3-9x40 scope - $275. (903) 641-9595 talk or text for pictures.
22. Looking for a pontoon boat in decent shape around $3k. Prefer an 18-22' with a 50-90
hp motor. Aaron, 903/879-4177
25. Garage Sale, 3012 Williams Dr. 920-217-9434 Lots of furniture, Handicapped items, Bake Sale, Friday - Saturday starting at 8am.
26. Looking for goats and sheep 469-658-6326 talk to Mike.
27. Looking for a house to rent 1 or 2 BR 903-229-0061
28. Catahoula Ridgeback, up to date on shots, microchipped and fixed. Pit Great Dane, up to date on shots. 254-645-0178
29. Needs some weeds pulled in the pasture, be prepared to work. Needs Nanny goats, no horns, 903-467-9544
30. Need wheelchair. For sale VCR and DVD movies, 254-578-3662
31. 5 puppies to a good home free, mixed Austrailian shepard. 903-345-9008
32. I have some 3-4 months old feathered out chickens( white leg horns full blood and
some mixed)They have been outside for three weeks now running loose. Asking 3.00 a
price or if you buy more then 10 price drops. Call or text 469-337-1524
33. Looking for lumber materials, 2x4 or 2x6 or siding. 903-493-0335
34. 725 8th avenue, couple of gas stoves $50 and $150, Bed headboard and footboard, 3 tires $20 ea. 215/65R16. 903-851-2085
44. Vintage Collectible records (vinyl). $150 for all of them, Vintage Collectible Micky Mouse doll. 682-552-8697
All calls recorded.
All dogs must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time. However, younger dogs may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.